Report of the
Constitution and Bylaws Chairperson
On Sunday April 28, 2019, at the San Ramon Marriott, San Ramon, Ca., District 4C-5 of The Lions
Clubs International held an election at its annual District Convention.
The results of that election are as follows:
- Article VIII, Section 12, of the Constitution was amended such that the revolving
fund listed in the budget shall go from $2,000 to $4,000.
This change will first be reflected in the 2020-2021 District Budget.
- Article XI, Section 1, of the Bylaws was amended such that the additional dues
earmarked for Student Speaker Contest awards shall go from $1 to $2.
This change should be affected immediately.
Both changes noted above will be changed in the published text on or before the end of the
In addition, the following Lions were elected to the 2019/2020 term in office:
- Sarah Tonel Enloe was elected District Governor
- Catherine “Cat” Gon was elected First Vice District Governor
- Donna Prince was elected Second Vice District Governor
Chairperson, Constitution and Bylaws