NCLSA (Northern California Lions Sight Association) is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation whose members are all Lions in good standing from the Lions Clubs of District 4-C5.
The Board of Directors are composed of 16 elected Directors, along with our immediate Past NCLSA President, the current District Governor, Vice District Governors, and our Immediate Past District Governor.
What does the NCLSA do?
- We Provide Assistance To Citizens That Need Various Forms Of Eye
- We Have Provided Many Donations To Society for the Blind, UC Davis Eye Center And More.
- We Have A Well-Equipped Large Van For Eye Screening.
- We Purchased PlusOptix Eye Screening Machines.
- We Do So Much For The Community.
If you are interested in giving up a little time each month to further our mission of providing our services, contact:
Lion Bing Ventura, President – firstname.lastname@example.org or 916-837-5682
Lion Zenny Yagen, Election Chair – email@example.com or 916-599-6544